VGP-BPS13-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS13-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ways to Change A Flat Tire - You can perform That.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Ways to Change A Flat Tire - You can perform That. Empty
PostSubject: Ways to Change A Flat Tire - You can perform That.   Ways to Change A Flat Tire - You can perform That. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:35 pm

My oldest daughter reached driving age to not ever long ago and amongst the requirements for her license was on her behalf to successfully change a set tire on her own personal. I gave her a useful visual of where your machine and tire was then wrote down instructions on her behalf to follow. I figured that in case she could follow those instructions successfully then she was all set to be alone out with the car. By the way she could change the flat wheel and stuck these instructions inside glove compartment from a flat tire later. The steps below could be the instructions I wrote up to be with her. First make sure you put the car in park at a level as possible locale and set the storing brake. Make sure you have got pulled off the road far enough to stop traffic and turn your engine off. And don't neglect to turn on the risk to safety lights (flashers). Get away from the trunk the spare car tire, the lug nut wrench and therefore the car jack. I pointed these out to her end in. Before jacking up your vehicle, loosen the lug loco, which hold the wheel into position. Turn the wrench counterclockwise to help you loosen the lug fanatic. Loosen every other carry nut first, then revisit and loosen the many others. Carefully jack up your vehicle and reference the owner's manual in the correct and safe spot for a put the jack. Just Jack the automobile up a inch or so higher so that they can remove the old tire and for you to have room to put the fresh new, full of air roll back on. Continue by removing many of the lug nuts and set them aside inside of a place where you will not lose them. The flat tire you must slide right off these days. Lift and place the latest tire onto the car studs. Make sure which the valve, where you combine air, is facing over. Replace all of that lug nuts and tighten them personally. Then tighten them along with the lug wrench the unique way you loosened them. In conclusion, tighten each lug as tight also .. Put the hubcap back on or on the truck to be don later. Once she did this she felt alot more confident and comfortable about precisely how she would handle a set tire. I told her that there is a time that she wouldn't feel safe stepping out of the car and who she should put her flashers on and go on to the shoulder and call up someone, if no one was on the market to just drive on the particular bad tire until the girl reached somewhere safe. Everyone should take time to get familiar with from where the spare tire is, get it out of the auto, and at least transform a tire for perform.

Dennis Watson : Just helping others realize success. Zeoh. com Free Classifieds Blog => http: //www. zeoh. com/ You can perform That Web Blog => http: //www. you-can-do-that. blogspot. com/

Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps13-s.forumotion.com

Ways to Change A Flat Tire - You can perform That.
Page 1 of 1