VGP-BPS13-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS13-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W850i A superb Blend Of Music And additionally Camera.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W850i A superb Blend Of Music And additionally Camera. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W850i A superb Blend Of Music And additionally Camera.   Sony Ericsson W850i A superb Blend Of Music And additionally Camera. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Music for anyone season! The W850i Walkman phone from Sony Ericsson is a perfect gadget for most music lovers. The handset is crafted beautifully to suit every bits of music to touch your senses. Apart through the music, the Sony Ericsson W850i was made to suit other purposes including camera for great pictures and the phone itself for bringing the world some closer.
The Sony Ericsson W850i comes into play two seductive colours document. e., precious black along with golden white. The pull opening phone is gifted with soft surface along with dedicated keys for great music and web accessibility. View the pictures, videos and play games to the large 2-inch 262K-color display.
All the music features are beautifully within the Sony W850i handset. A 1GB Memory Adhere PRO Duo allows you to download for over 1000 songs from your choice. Boost the beat, choose Mega Bass for fuller sound, and arrange the music for easy accessibility. A new TrackID feature assists find out the great artist around the radio.
The Sony Ericsson W850i features a 2. 0-megapixel camera and 4x digital zoom to catch any special moments you always prefer to grab. You can improve the photographic skill even greater using digital zoom as well as photo light. It has another high-end camera that sits above the item screen for video phone calls. Video calling facility in 3G phones helps you have a real babbling experience.
Now the Sony W850i lets you keep touching your employees even should you be on a tour. Get hold of your office and employees anytime-anywhere over the Internet. The 3G concept offers fast web shopping, fast downloading of data and connectivity which has no trouble. Send and receive e-mails, download attachments, etcetera. Also free yourself with the mess of wires utilizing Bluetooth technology.
A single handset and much much more features— Sony Ericsson W850i has become the best music phones at any time. If you are a fantastic music fan and absolutely love photography, you must have this handset. Sony mobile deals are obtainable on different networks, grab a chance and enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps13-s.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W850i A superb Blend Of Music And additionally Camera.
Page 1 of 1