VGP-BPS13-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS13-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson Z610i Enough Style With Excellent Features

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson Z610i  Enough Style With Excellent Features Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson Z610i Enough Style With Excellent Features   Sony Ericsson Z610i  Enough Style With Excellent Features I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Sony Ericsson Z610i梩he right gizmo for your style quotient. Available in enticing clamshell design with some excellent multimedia features. Truly its appealing looks and colours make it owner's pride. Shoot quality pictures or listen to your favourite music梩he Sony Ericsson Z610i has it all, as per your preferences. Get smarter and swifter with its outstanding multimedia features and do all this easily with intuitive navigation keys. The Sony Ericsson Z610i features an excellent 2-mega pixel camera, which is further supported by a 3x digital zoom and it allows you to capture all those special moments from different angles. You can also create your own personal blog to upload your favourite images to share with your loved ones. Its high definition 144 colours TFT screen gives you an awesome viewing experience. It comes with 16 MB of internal memory, which can be further enhanced by using a Memory Stick and it can be easily fitted into a specifically designed place.

Rock your senses with pulsating music. With its built-in digital music player, you can listen to all your favourite tracks in MP3 and AAC formats. Furthermore, you can play all the latest MP3 ring tones and polyphonic tones on your Sony Ericsson Z610i to express varied tastes of music to the world. You can easily transfer your favourite tracks and videos, as it is endowed with the Music management software. Connect this stylish gizmo via USB cable to any compatible laptop or PC and download all your favourite stuff as per your preferences.

The Sony Ericsson Z610i supports high-speed 3G technology, which facilitates broadband like Internet connectivity. Thus, you can keep up the pace with all your important work without sitting in your office. With Push email facility, you can receive all the important emails on your very own Sony Ericsson Z610i. Get all the updates on current events via RSS feeds. You can indulge yourself with highly advanced embedded 3D games to make the best of your leisure time. With its superb personalisation features, you can personalise your handset, the way you want. Enjoy unlimited fun and seamless connectivity with your Sony Ericsson Z610i.

Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps13-s.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson Z610i Enough Style With Excellent Features
Page 1 of 1