VGP-BPS13-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS13-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asus Eee Computer 1001p And Lenovo Thinkpad Journal My Two Favorites.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Asus Eee Computer 1001p And Lenovo Thinkpad Journal My Two Favorites. Empty
PostSubject: Asus Eee Computer 1001p And Lenovo Thinkpad Journal My Two Favorites.   Asus Eee Computer 1001p And Lenovo Thinkpad Journal My Two Favorites. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Buying a laptop lately can be pretty tricky because there are numerous brands out there looking vying for one's attention. I have been adopting the laptop market for years and as such all my friends seek advice from me before buying most of the laptop. Looking at what the market currently provides, my two favorites usually are Lenovo ThinkPad notebook and even Asus Eee PC 1001P. Apart from that, I have short outlined two more. Make sure you endure these laptops before buying one.

1. Sony? There is not a specific model number; they all are really great. I have written lots of Sony laptop reviews over time, and have seen why these notebooks are a tid bit costly. Sony gives lots of importance to the look of these products and hence puts in plenty of eye candy. You mostly pay more for that good looks and in no way better performance. But there's also some Sony laptops pricing more and giving unbelievable performance.

2. Dell Inspiron Small 10v Netbook? Dell happens to be really good in making notebooks but I will be mentioning a Netbook here since this is a bit different from others these days. I liked this personal pc because it gives lots of features that you抎 find only on higher in price Netbooks. The price of your Mini 10v is kept below $300 so because of this the deal is mouth-watering. The chassis of this kind of unit too feels wonderful.

The Mini 10v isn't perfect though, I didn抰 like this Dell doesn抰 give as much configuration options as that to the other Netbooks. The screen doesn抰 include that edge-to-edge glass found on the Mini 10 either. I would still recommend this Netbook while it gives excellent affordable.

3. Lenovo ThinkPad X100e? It has among the best keyboard I have ever noticed in a Netbook. The screen is matte that is seldom found in laptops or Netbooks lately.

4. Asus Eee COMPUTER 1001P? This laptop is again made for those who think looks are vitally important. I was a tad wary about sexy is visually, as I assumed the manufacturer would charge more hard. However, the price is kept at $299 which can be really good. The battery life of the Netbook too is relating to par with other products inside the competition. On the turn side, this computer doesn抰 have any thing from the box as compared to other Netbooks sold in the market. The hardware inside may be the same. I would still recommend this for your requirements owing to the appearance and low price.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps13-s.forumotion.com

Asus Eee Computer 1001p And Lenovo Thinkpad Journal My Two Favorites.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGP-BPS13-S :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: