VGP-BPS13-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS13-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson Z610i Optimum Style Advanced Technology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson Z610i Optimum Style Advanced Technology Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson Z610i Optimum Style Advanced Technology   Sony Ericsson Z610i Optimum Style Advanced Technology I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:08 pm

Most of the mobile phone users make use of their handsets for communication and entertainment purpose. However, with the advancement of technology the roles and dimensions of the mobile phones have been revived, it has become possible due to the efforts of the several mobile phone manufacturers, who have always tried to bring some innovation in their mobile phone gadgets. One such leading mobile phone manufacturers is Sony Ericsson. It has been ruling the telecommunication market since long. One of its byproducts is Sony Ericsson Z610i mobile phone, which is a 3G clamshell mobile phone device and has some wonderful features to offer.

The Sony Ericsson Z610i mobile phone measures 94.5 by 49 by 20 mm and weigh just 110 g. Its TFD screen displays 256K colours at 176 by 220 pixels resolution. There are very many ways to make this Sony Ericsson handset an extension of your personality like ring tones, wallpapers, screen savers and many more. You can maintain a record of last 30 dialed, received and missed calls. The 2 mega pixel camera comes with 1600 by 1200 pixels resolution, video recording options, secondary video call camera and so on. On the technological front, it is enabled with GPRS, HSCSD, 3G and many more to offer advanced services to its users.

Connectivity concerns are fed by Bluetooth wireless technology and USB. Entertainment features comprise of music player, gaming capabilities, image viewer, picture editor and so on. It has won huge acclaim among mobile phone users due to its seamless connectivity features. It offers unsurpassable audio, video quality. Being a GSM enabled device, it has improved embedded functionality. A search through World Wide Web would help you to find Sony Ericsson Z610i mobile phone handset at ostensible rates.

Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps13-s.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson Z610i Optimum Style Advanced Technology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGP-BPS13-S :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: