VGP-BPS13-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS13-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Idol, Kelly Clarkson Is a Girl With Talent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

American Idol, Kelly Clarkson Is a Girl With Talent Empty
PostSubject: American Idol, Kelly Clarkson Is a Girl With Talent   American Idol, Kelly Clarkson Is a Girl With Talent I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:10 pm

My good friend only wants one item for Christmas. Well, an individual. He wants Kelly Clarkson, first-year winner on the screamingly popular American Idol. He wrote me an email the other night extolling--as always--Kelly Clarkson's virtues and begging i figure out methods to satisfy this one prefer.

Granted, the girl has got gifts. Consider such songs as those my pal plays incessantly, songs like "Since U Been Gone" and additionally "Before Your Love/A Second Like This" (both of which have some mildly first rate metaphors). She sings them that has a moderately skilled range, appeals to a large number of listeners (and viewers) in the semi-sexy semi-cutesy fashion, possesses a clarity and ease of song lyrics in which even this old woman can appreciate at a number of level.

But my young friend is set on having Kelly Clarkson like a friend. He just wishes to hang out with the girl, drink coffee, go about hikes... and you discover, I can see these as hitting it off very well in this respect. Kelly appears to be active, engaged, dynamic, willing to be on those mountain treks eventually or cut out Holiday decorations another or futz about inside the orchid garden another.

But Could not be clich? and offer him Kelly Clarkson Computer games; and besides, he belongs to a type of MP3 download clubs. I could truthfully do the next obvious thing and present him a Kelly Clarkson poster, or maybe better, a life-sized Kelly Clarkson stand-up cardboard cutout. Or maybe a Kelly Clarkson mug or perhaps potholder or keychain.

And I've got heard about the stars who definitely are accessible for such odd requests--along the lines of this baseball star who promises flow over a homer for the kid in the hospital--as setting up a quick video greeting or even phone message, but my good friend doesn't have any enervating illness or disturbing human brain damage, really, so Kelly may likely ignore my albhabets and requests.

And any one-time private concert will never do, for my ruined friend says, no, he wants her singing here everyday, delighting in her jokes, sharing her soul.

I am aware of his obsession (which is usually, don't worry, quite tongue-in-cheek innocuous); I've got obsessions of my own--some of which involve, marginally, the latest American Idol finalist, Lover Bice. But my friend's rejection on the gardening tools, Anne Grain books, and pounds regarding chocolate as inferior trinkets, along with his adamancy regarding getting Kelly Clarkson in all their stead will be driving me bonkers!

Almost any ideas?

Article Tags:
Kelly Clarkson
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps13-s.forumotion.com

American Idol, Kelly Clarkson Is a Girl With Talent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VGP-BPS13-S :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: