VGP-BPS13-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS13-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apple 17-Inch MacBook Pro battery review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Apple 17-Inch MacBook Pro battery review Empty
PostSubject: Apple 17-Inch MacBook Pro battery review   Apple 17-Inch MacBook Pro battery review I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Compare with the MacBook Professional 13 and Pro 15-inch MacBook Pro Macboook 17 contains a 40% larger battery (vs 95WH 68WH) 17inch plus larger. On MBP17 features a 2. 66 or your 2. 93 GHz model, up to 8 GB connected with RAM and two Nvidia 9400M (integrated) and 9600 (discrete) graphics business cards. A 320GB 5400RPM hard disk drive is standard, but may be converted into a disk drive with 320 GB 7200 RPM drive or maybe a solid state 128GB/256GB. Yet at 6. 6 weight, not really so heavy inside hand, as expected. Also to 0. 98 inches, is slightly thicker (0. 03 inches) compared to the other two MacBooks. In reality, the MBP17 battery is definitely enormous. Occupies almost the complete lower half of the end of the computer. For your battery as large as it can be, Apple has even taken out the battery removal mechanism. Apple Lithium-polymer pack screws and promises a very long time of 1000 full strain, which means 2000 impose cycles, half or 1 fourth of 4000 charge series before battery capacity minimized by 80%. Apple cell phone calls: * Assuming the computer screen at half brightness, wifi, light browsing, light expression processing (for which no Bluetooth, but otherwise your default configuration). Integrated visuals 8 hours, 7 hrs with beefy GPU. In reality, the screen just a hair over half lumination, WLAN, Bluetooth off, keypad together with backlight, discrete graphics, Web browsing as well as the occasional Photoshop work, we managed 3 hours of 57 minutes time (the others will be the half will light upward 4 hours 39 or so minutes running time). That's virtually two hours longer in comparison with MBP15 battery* t, and 2 hours and half an hour longer than MB13 battery. Apple MacBook Pro 19 Battery Specifications: < img src="http: //battery4. us/images/large/apple-macbook-pro-17-battery. jpg"> Engineering: Lithium-polymer Capacity: 68wh Shade: Silver Weight: 652. 05 grams Working Hours: 8 hrs Battery Code: A1189 MA458, MA458 * / A MA458G / Some sort of MA458J / A Suitable Model: Apple MacBook Seasoned 17 inch Series power supply Warranty: 1 year reduced warranty17-inch Apple MacBook Probattery reivew of users: I have two of batteries and provide power for three to four hours. Performance and durability are achieved in line with the instructions in the assistance section. Apple powerbook g4 battery calibrate monthly for the instructions, and do not let him all any time connected. If you take away the power plug, remove a battery from overcharging. Should you these two things, you may receive a lifetime. Apple has designed a big battery for 17-inch MacBook Professional keeps, chug 3. 5 to be able to 4 hours and far exceeds my old G4 15 " PowerBook battery power with double the operating time. I am incredibly impressed. Good job Apple inc! After nine months connected with continuous use my MacBook Pro 17, an unexpected system has been completed and is certainly expanding the battery covers and buckling and will never be charged. The life cycle through other rechargeable battery models I have used is apparently more or less identical. I had absolutely zero failures of all my purchases from Apple (which is essential. ) It seems, nonetheless, was my 13-inch MacBook Pro battery shot from your inside, with one section 1. 25 " large normal verses 0. 5. " Of course will in no way work from within and are exposed to the weather and every internal parts are swollen I bought my MacBook Pro just for $ 3514 on my MacBook Pro in 2007 --. without success (my assurance went) through Apple technological service calls, I hope this concern in my Apple Store for being solved. I will be disappointed if I've got to pay for a latest, after already spending greater than $ 10, 000 in assets from Apple before 10 years.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps13-s.forumotion.com

Apple 17-Inch MacBook Pro battery review
Page 1 of 1