VGP-BPS13-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS13-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson S500i Certainly International.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson S500i Certainly International. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson S500i Certainly International.   Sony Ericsson S500i Certainly International. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:34 pm

In the Sony Ericsson's international selection of products, the S500i can be described as totally stunning, appealing, easy to mobile phone. Coming with two mysterious colour, renewable and spring yellow, it is endowed with you will find many high-end features. Depending within the region of the put out, which is currently indicated by way of letter added to the top of the model number ('a' for The us, and 'c' for landmass China), the 'i' is a symbol of international, the Sony Ericsson S500i can be described as truly an international mobile phone. Being inspired by mother nature its internal patterns and materials does produce a feeling of importance with its users.

When it's opened with a steady slide it reveals all the sleek keypad, and it involves live when an incoming call can be purchased in. The handset measuring 99mm a 47mm x 14mm and weighing a total of 94 grams it provides feel-good feeling on it is users with its size and shape. Displaying up to 262k colours on the 240 x 320 pixels conclusion screen, the Sony Ericsson S500i mobile phone incorporates a built in 2 megapixel camera that included embedded menu 4 a digital zoom. The end user can capture momentous instances either in still or video record it.

The users can also have the option to picture record and video stream with their mobile handset. Coming to the entertainment system of the mobile phone, it is accomplished with in-built music player which is compatible considering the Bluetooth? stereo (A2DP). The owner can use the cellphone as their personal Music for listening music, sounds and favourite tracks. He or she can download from anywhere, anytime and include this mobile phone cum very good music player. The process of downloading music can be quite easy without any hassle which includes a just three clicks to a button. Its true international character goes to forefront with the BRINK & Bluetooth? technology embedded in the basket which provides the buyer fast speed data exchanges of information.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps13-s.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson S500i Certainly International.
Page 1 of 1