VGP-BPS13-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS13-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W300i Rocks your place.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W300i Rocks your place. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W300i Rocks your place.   Sony Ericsson W300i Rocks your place. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Outline:
As noted by every other reviewer out now there, the Sony Ericsson W300i (my version from Cingular) is a popular value for the revenue. It’ s Sony’ s low-end entry onto their Walkman phones, and as such, it delivers good excellent music (either MP3 and also FM station), excellent phone service and no end of extras that make the semi-pro business person in me very joyful. There are a a small number of small design flaws – significantly the flush, oddly shaped number protections which many users have a problem with and the fact that hands-free cord works as being a radio antennae so you actually can’ t listen to radio without the hands-free connected in – but on the whole, the Sony Ericsson W300i delivers excellent value for one low-end music phone.
Includes:
The W300i is Sony’ s latest entry inside the Walkman music phone listing, and unlike the some others, it’ s aimed inside the mid-level cell market. Individuals case, we picked the Ericsson’ s with the activation from the two-year calling plan together with Cingular, and the selling price couldn’ t be beat – a buy-one-get-one deal this cost me $20 for just two phones. My teenage daughter got one, and I received the other. They’ re virtually all-in-one phones, but they include enough features to continue both a demanding teen user and a business mom happy. Those include prime quality phone, MP3 player, Radio, VGA camera, IM means, WAP capability, easy to read display, Bluetooth wireless, random access memory expansion slot, video shoot, data transfer with GPRS plus EDGE, and PC syncing. That’ s a boatload of features for one workhorse, bargain phone.
Doing your hair
The W300i is a departure from the other Walkman phones when considering styling. The clamshell case plus rounded lines give it a rugged look without décor the clean, almost futuristic shape and details. The front display is just a little below center of the unit, and the orange wording and backlight is startlingly comfortable on the eyes distinct from the usual blue-white on most cell phone displays. The phone enters in Shadow Black and Twinkling White. We both find the shadow black, and I simular to the matte finish of the two black and the sterling silver accents. The only ‘ flash’ on the phone might be bright orange Walkman insignia end of it of the front and then the orange rocker switch to the left side of the actual cell.
Ergonomics and Enhancing
At 4. 2 oz, the W300i is lightweight additionally, the shape makes it a very comfortable fit in a hand. It’ s a little bit narrower than a ground of cards – skinny enough to curl ones fingers over, but wide enough intended for comfortable two-handed gaming and txt messaging.
While most reviewers took issue with Sony’ s design in the number pad on a Ericsson W300i, I find it very convenient to use. The fat-free, round buttons overlap consequently they are set flush with the top of handset, but it’ s very simple to feel where one ends and therefore the next begins. I haven’ t once accidentally pressed an untrustworthy number or pressed two numbers instantly. What was a little more difficult to become accustomed to was the dedicated ‘ back’ mouse, and the fact which the C button doesn’ t return yourself to a pervious screen.
My biggest issue with usability belonging to the phone, though, is along with the battery door. The illustrations with the users manual make them look simple – put your thumb in the battery door, slide it toward the of the phone along with lift the cover shut off. Actually doing it is actually a different story. On two different phones, the battery door was extremely hard to open. Since that’ s from where the memory stick goes, it becomes a major issue.
Music Player
Since I actually find the Sony over other Cingular phones specifically for the music player, the music quality is extremely important to me. The Walkman Ipod mp3 player delivers surprisingly good quality sound through the ear buds (which are improved quality than those which were usually included with cells) or in the speaker. The controls are simplified and intuitive, and it’ s easy to install and transfer songs and playlists which has a special USB cable or maybe via wireless interface. The person irritation is the require for the specialized USB cable to install the Fastport on the product, and the fact this it’ s not in addition to the telephone.
The phone itself only has with regards to 20MBs internal memory, but it takes a memory stick all the way to 512MB which allows you store far more information (and a ton of songs! ) on your phone. There is, then again, the added bonus with virtually limitless music from the FM radio capability of the phone. You can listen up to up to 20 pre-programmed stations and listen either to the earbuds or via any speaker. If a call will be while you’ re attentive, the music just is constantly on the play in the qualifications, allowing you to take the decision.
Camera
The camera was the reason I chose the particular Sony Ericsson. I don’ longer need high-res, high quality photos for my uses, which is a positive thing, since the VGA dslr camera isn’ t capable with taking them. It does deliver comparatively decent quality for what it's always, though, with colors sharp and lighting quite very good. My daughter, on the other hand, is having a beautiful time with hers, using it to capture spur of the moment snapshots and easily send the theifs to friends and to her email be the reason for posting online with a very few clicks.
You also get video capture along with suite of software to fool with your photos for added fun.
Messaging
The Sony Ericsson W300i presents a whole raft of capabilities concerning messaging. Its included IM client are designed for AIM, MSN and YIM. You now have the choice of text messaging, picture messaging and multimedia messaging plus voice messaging.
Connectivity
The item is Bluetooth capable and comes with a WAP browser. You can url to your PC using a new USB cable or infrared. The application handles email and strong uploads, and can be taken as a modem accompanied by a USB cable.
Battery
After years of using phones that must be charged nearly every time of day – including my last short lived emergency replacement phone which often literally would go from fully charged to dead with one or two hours calls on the two hour visit to my mother’ s – the battery life in the Sony is beyond extraordinary. You get 10 numerous hours of talk time or older to two weeks from standby time.
Conclusion
In cases where you’ re looking for a good quality phone with music for a reasonable price, then the Sony Ericsson w300i is just worth a look.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps13-s.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W300i Rocks your place.
Page 1 of 1