VGP-BPS13-S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VGP-BPS13-S

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson K510i Thin, Light And Intuitive.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson K510i Thin, Light And Intuitive. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson K510i Thin, Light And Intuitive.   Sony Ericsson K510i Thin, Light And Intuitive. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:33 pm

In the K collection portfolio, Sony Ericsson includes added many excellent mobile phones with excellent digital along with music features. Recently, the firm has introduced a cutting edge phone in its E series portfolio, the Sony Ericsson K510i. The phone is quite slim and attractive and consists of all the latest features who are in much demand.

The Sony Ericsson K510i is actually a candy-bar designed phone. As K series phones are recognized for their imaging features, the K510i even offers good camera features. Bragging a 1. 3 mega-pixel camera using 4x digital zoom 杢he phone ensures good display quality. But it has no flash and the screen resolution is extremely low. A video camera is in addition there for shooting videos? share pictures and video clips with your family and friends via MMS.

Sony Ericsson phones also are known for their excellent sound quality and the K510i. Loaded with a very good music player? the phone supports many music formats including MUSIC and AAC. Download songs and take notice of your favourite music tracks traveling. There is no Fm radio and the phone memory can also be very less i. ourite., only 28MB. Other favorite songs features include MusicDJ ringtone editor, sound recorder and a speakerphone.

In addition to be able to camera and music capabilities, the phone comes by means of messaging features including TEXT, MMS and email? voice yourself by sending images, video clips or text messaging. With email support, you can send and receive emails on the move. The phone also helps Bluetooth, USB, Fast harbour and infra red? copy documents with or with out wires. The phone with GPRS and Browser? lets you access the particular mobile internet anytime-anywhere.

The lightweight phone at 82g contains a compact dimension of information and facts x 44 x seventeen mm. In the mid range phone, the Sony Ericsson K510i should be a good choice.
Back to top Go down
https://vgp-bps13-s.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson K510i Thin, Light And Intuitive.
Page 1 of 1